Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Sabers and other stuff

The last few days I've been working on the Lightsaber Construction tool...It's going to have a lot more options soon. It's been eating up a lot of my time, but i think it's for the betterment of the club.

I just got word that the Warbanner Request form is broken. I already told the powers that be about it, and they'll get to it as soon as they are able (Muz is Code deficient, remember?)

I'm working on a big thing for the GJW...a lot of work, and I had to learn a new program...hopefully it'll work... I'm having a style quibble right now... the stuff i have made thus far isn't up to what i envisioned in my head. Ben thinking of heading back to the drawing board, but i'm running low on time, as the GJW starts at the end of this month, if i remember right.

The Monthly Topics for April ended, and I'll be judging those tonight. Hopefully I'll get through them all in one night, and get the medals requested. I've been reading them as they come in, but i need to re-read them to weigh them against the others.

Also, I'm going to be looking for a new Student. If you're a journeyman and think that you could benefit from my tutelage, drop me an email, or talk to me on IRC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home