Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Ahhh...yesterday was good... I work a lot on things, but still I get this weird feeling that I'm not doing as much if I don't show you cats. Maybe it's just my insanity floating to the top, but I actually *like* putting reports out when I have something to report.

So, yeah, I put out a report, delivered a custom saber, wrote the html for a custom saber gallery (eek! Code!), and talked to a few people about some new saber projects.

The New saber gallery is here: http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.org/hrld/sabergallery.html
While I only have my sabers up there (and one of Raven's), I did get a pile of Kaine Mandaala's work, and I remember a fair number of the ones that Cyris had done... So I'll add those in. If anyone has a 'Spears-made' saber, drop me an email, please. I can usually tell who made a saber by the style, but I'm not able to go through 6 thousand dossiers looking. Well, I could, but then I'd not get anything else done ever. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home