Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Complicated Drawings

Well, spent all of last night working on lightsabers, which kinda threw off my plans of doing a report and getting back onto the Robes project...

anyway, I'm almost up to date on the sabers queue, and I'm putting finishing touches on a particularly difficult request... but after all that, I'll be able to get back on with the robes deal. I'll probably end up releasing that project in phases. That is to say, that I'll likely be releasing and implementing the 'order colour' robes before I release all the 'weird' (like 'winter', 'forest', 'jedi', etc.) colour variants.

1 Comments:

Blogger DP Kaine Mandaala said...

Don't worry about variants, unless you're making a DP one first. :)

Reports are not as critical as keeping this new medium alive. As long as we see you talking here there shouldn't be a concern about the lack of reports.

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home