Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Mrah!

Ah, the power of the Mrah. My own personal zen Koan, as it were. ;)

And Congrats on Xanos for making DGM. Even though it means that i have to work for him again. :P Seriously though, he and I worked very well together.

Anyway, did a bunch of work the last few days. Worked through a bunch of issues i was having with one of the lower end models for the robes (i'll show pretties in my next report or so), and got a couple of sabers done. All of this working up to exodus day is crunchy...and i still have a couple of things to do before tomorrow... provided my computer doesn't hate me. :P

Also, I'm hosting this month's 'Monthly Topics'. I did the usual fiction "The Ties that Bind", and a poetry one "Silence", and added a graphics comp to the mix (being herald and all...:P) called "Artifact Hunt". That's a lot of cool medals to be earned... and it seems that people are digging them. Get your submissions into me at muz(dot)ashen(at)gmail(dot) com.

and, i suppose i should flesh this thing out so that it has some cool stuff, like pyralis' blog. weee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home