Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Secret Prize

The way I hear things, people actually read the stuff I post on the blog, so I'm going to give you guys some treats, and before I make them known in the reports.

First off, a lot of people PM'd me when I released the robes thing. They wanted uniforms, like the Imperial Navy officers wore. And so I made it... and then they were added in. The other thing was armour, for those of us who like to get down and dirty in the front lines. And for a while, I pushed it off, as Armour was going to be one of the possession things that would come in under one or another aspect of rebirth.

Well, I decided better on it.

http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/files/robes/StormKrathCloak.jpg
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/files/robes/StormObeliskRobe.jpg
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/files/robes/StormSithplain.jpg

ZOMG, Stormy robes!

also, did a few custom deals, for Kaine Mandaala, Macron, and a few others.

Dragon*Con--
Yeah, It's later this week. Yes, I'm going. Yes, I got those wickedly awesome robes made, and a saber more or less battered into shape. Hell, I even have a cool looking jedi belt rig put together. and yes, pictures will be posted some time next week, when I get back from atlanta. So yeah, that means a quasi-LOA is to be had from this thursday to some point next week. I'll have my laptop with me, and it has a cool WiFi thing for the hotel, but I can't see myself doing much DB stuff when I'll be so busy geeking it up in real life.

Also, as a special bonus, the first person to email me the name of Muz's Jedi Master (which can be found in a few of the run-ons on the DJB forum site) will be eligible for custom robes. Call it a secret prize for reading this.

Sayanara...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home