Saturday, February 10, 2007

Updates, and a small competition.

It's been a while since I've posted to this blog. That's because I've been up to my eyeballs in 'secret projects' for the Brotherhood. The Hand to hand guide is progressing nicely, and shouldn't be too long now. the robes and sabers and warbanners have been going out in good time frames, so it's all pretty good.

"Gah Muz, secret projects?"
Yeah, and I can't really talk about the huge projects. I've learned from the other people in the club that if I start talking about the stuff that will take months of work, I'll take a lot of flak if it doesn't launch when i initially plan. And to be really honest, nothing this large ever launches without a hitch.

"Hay Muzz, R we gonna get ne mor sabers or robes for djk?"
First thing first, speak properly. I'm not asking anyone to bow or scrape because I'm a DCer or anything, but using real words instead of imstant messenger speak makes me think better of you. Maybe that doesn't seem like it matters to you, but think about the fact that you were asking something of me. :P

And the answer to the question is no. I have no plans to expand the DJK selections at the present time. I may expand it after the next Great Jedi War, but that's not going to be for a while. The reasons are simple: I have a lot of projects that require a lot of my time and attention that will help the brotherhood a lot more than adding a few more selections. And if you want more to choose from, you should just work hard and get promoted. Journeymen get what they get because they need to be working at getting knight, but still deserve *something*. Knights get a bit more to choose from, but they still need to be looking at doing more for the club, and they can get more selections once they join the equites. And so on and so forth.

But, I suppose you are reading this, so you can get a chance at something neat.

The first three people who read this blog and email me the correct answers to the next trivia questions will get a special prize. I'm thinking custom robes and other goodies, but I'll reserve the right to change my mind. Whatever it is, it'll be cool.

1.) What is the name of the AI aboard Muz's ship?
2.) What was General Grievous' name before he was made all mechanical?
3.) Who cut off Muz's arm, causing him to have to build a prosthetic?
4.) At what rank are you allowed to use a saber staff from the lightsaber selector tool (not a custom one)?
5.) What language contains the curse 'Echuta'?
6.) What guy in the DB is known for his thrusting and bending people over tables?
7.) What was Darth Maul's name before he became a Sith?
8.) What color lightsabers do the Imperial Knights in the 'Legacy' series use?
9.) Why is there a stylized Lion's head on Muz's warbanner?
10.) At what rank can you get a custom lightsaber?

If you can answer these questions and not be able to find my email address, I'll be disappointed in you. Send the answers to me, quick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home